Love to sew? Love handbags? This is the place to be! Welcome to the Sew Cute! blog.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

internet generation

Today, at work we had nothing to do. I work as a temp and when there is no work, we can do as we please at our desks. Generally, I will either knit or embroider and occasionally "surf the net." Today was no exception.

The first thing I decided to do was catch up on some current events - abc.com - and ended up reading an article about grocery shopping. I found a great website - grocerygame where you can search for coupons all in one place! The coupons can be stored in your online account (free) and then printed at your leisure. I found about 15 coupons for products that we commonly use. Pretty cool.

From there, I search for recipes on my two favorite recipe sites - allrecipes and eatingwell. Once I found some recipes, I made my grocery list. All in a day's work!

It gets better, though. I am heading to Colorado in a few days to visit my best friend who is having a baby - tomorrow! I wanted to relearn how to crochet so I can work on something on the plane. Google here I come....learn to crochet immediately brought me to lionbrand.com, which offers great tutorials accompanied by youtube videos! What an informative day!lionbrand

No comments:

Post a Comment