Love to sew? Love handbags? This is the place to be! Welcome to the Sew Cute! blog.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

busy, busy



Sew Cute! at home...
has been born. In two weeks time, I will have hosted two Sew Cute! at home parties. So far, I have about 15 people RSVP'd to attend. It's pretty exciting to think that this could really be something. Maybe this time next year I won't have to work full time, you know, quit my day job? I also have people interested in hosting parties of their own. The problem - how to organize parties and be able to sew the bags in time for my customers! My husband thinks I will be very busy and a bit stressed; but let's cross that bridge when we come to it!
I'm pretty excited about the promotions for hostesses. Here are a few:
Hostess Benefits:
10% off your purchases automatically!
$100 in sales – 20% off, free keychain
$150 in sales – 25% off, free wallet
$200 in sales – 30% off, free clutch
$250 + - 35% off, free clutch and wallet
Signing up for a party – free wallet to match your bag!

Purchase benefits:
Buy any bag (small, medium or large) and get 20% off a matching wallet or clutch.
Buy any bag and wallet/clutch combo, get a free keychain.

Tomorrow, I'm heading back to Lucy's Art Emporium to add some more bags/clutches to my stock there. I made a darling purple birds mini-tote last weekend, as well as two clutches today.

No comments:

Post a Comment