Love to sew? Love handbags? This is the place to be! Welcome to the Sew Cute! blog.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday morning with a cup of tea...

It's really early on a Saturday morning. I should be sleeping....but, long story short, I am at my parents house waiting for my car to get inspected. So, I made a cup of tea, grabbed Mom's laptop and here we are.

What are your plans for today? I have a super busy day (my poor husband has had to hear about it all week, sorry!), especially for a pregnant lady who just wants to curl up with a book.
1. Car inspection @ 8:00 am - check
2. Bank
3. Sew Cute! at home party - so excited about this...I'll let you know how it goes!
4. Tutoring session
5. HOME - but making soup
6. Rest
7. Dinner with friends

So, at least I am getting a little bit of blogging done, with a cup of yummy Chai tea.

This week while reading blogs, I've noticed a trend. People are posting things such as, " 10 Things you didn't know about me from reading this blog" and so on...so, why don't I jump on the bandwagon? What's great about this is that it is not a forward and you don't have to respond...but if you want to....leave a comment!

10 Things you didn't know about me from reading this blog:

1. My husband's name is Doug and he is very cute
2. My parents have a chihuahua named Shandy and he just came running out, barking at me!
3. I've always wanted long hair, but can never grow it past my shoulders
4. My brother's name is Jamie and he has three darling children (and a lovely wife)
5. I really hope my baby has strawberry blond/red hair!
6. My career goal in college was to be a neuroscientist....we'll see about that.
7. I broke my right ring finger playing basketball freshman year of HS - it was in gym - I have no athletic ability at all!
8. My best friend lives in Colorado; which is way too far away for me!
9. I love Barbies
10. My bunny, Velvet, likes to snort at Doug (and me, sometimes!)

1 comment:

  1. in college, she almost passed out trying to put an earring in (sorry that was on my mind - grace got her ears pierced yesterday!)
    love you sweet friend...and yes, we are way too far apart!

    ReplyDelete