Love to sew? Love handbags? This is the place to be! Welcome to the Sew Cute! blog.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

cute & quick new project!




a nursing cover...no, not for me. a friend of mine just had a baby and instead of a bag, she wanted a new, fun nursing cover. now, I am not well versed in the world of nursing accessories, but I have seen some very cool covers at church. I found some fabric she liked and went to work. After googling a bit, I found a site that had mommy-type projects and skimmed to see a free nursing cover pattern. www.blisstree.com.It was easy to follow, and the pictures were very helpful. I did change a bit on the pattern - I cut the strap fabric wider and folded it in to the middle and then again to make a more clean cut seam. I also used zigzag stitch so it wouldn't fray. All in all, it only took about 45 minutes. A great new project!

No comments:

Post a Comment