Love to sew? Love handbags? This is the place to be! Welcome to the Sew Cute! blog.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Filling up the shop, day 3



Hello!

How was your Monday? Mine was great! I did a lot of promoting (yes!) and as a result, got a sale (double yes!). So, you know how my goal for the week is to list an item everyday on etsy? Well, yesterday, I gave my Facebook fans a sneak peek of some of the new items and one of my friends bought an item! So, I listed two items yesterday - that counts for two days, right? =)

I just listed a new item for today. This coin purse matches the mini-wallet that I posted yesterday. I just love this fabric! It's so cheerful and fun. These coin purses are great because they can fit more than just coins - lip gloss, money, cards, etc.




So, what's in store for the rest of the day? After I finish my "day" job, I'm going home to have dinner with my husband and then finish a medium tote from a custom order. I also have a Sew Cute! at home party to prepare for this weekend. Well, have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Love the little coin purse, the fabric is adorable

    ReplyDelete